1. Multani Mitti Powder Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care
Multani Mitti Powder is one of the best natural powders for complete face, body, and hair care. It is beneficial for all types of skin and works wonderfully well to cleanse and purify the skin. This raw Fuller’s Earth is a powerful natural therapy for shiny, flawless skin and hair. pure Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care.
• 100% pure and natural Multani mitti clay for skin and hair
• Prevents acne and pimples by absorbing excess oil
• Deep cleanses skin and scalp for a complete detox
• Boosts circulation to improve skin health
• Removes dead skin cells to brighten the skin
• Free from sulfates, petrochemicals, phthalates, and silicones
HOW TO USE
Oily skin: Mix with rose water and apply the pack for 15 mins. Wash it with water and your skin will become smooth and oil-free. For best results, do it twice a week.
2. Neem Leaf Powder
Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care Neem is one of the most common herbs used in traditional Ayurvedic remedies. Neem Leaf Powder is prepared to meet the needs of both the face and hair. With neem as its key element, it is completely in nature without any traces of chemicals. This neem powder for hair is rich in elements that can lessen hair fall and promote hair growth. Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care Neem can also take away the excessive greasiness from the scalp and keep it hydrated.
Hence, the hair will not get weighed down and look voluminous. The regenerative properties of neem for skin slow down the aging process and keep all skin issues such as acne breakouts, open pores, pimples, wrinkles, fine lines, and dullness at bay. This neem powder face pack acts as a good exfoliator as it helps in the removal of dead skin cells and brightens the complexion.
• Neem powder for face pack: Assists with the eradication of acne, pimples, dark spots, and blemishes.
• Neem powder for skin: Tends to decrease skin pigmentation and tightens the skin pores.
• Neem for anti-aging treatment: Rich in vitamin C, neem reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, keeping the skin smooth, healthy, and vibrant.
• Neem leaf powder for skin brightening: It is capable of removing blackheads and dullness in the face.
3.Orange Peel Powder
Orange Peel Powder is 100% pure and natural and is extracted from dried orange peels. Considered as a boon for face and skin care, orange peel powder helps to treat blackheads, dead cells, acne, pores, blemishes, dark circles, dry skin, and brightens your face. It can also be applied with milk or curd for that extra glow or for removing tan. Also, rub your nails with this peel for shine.
Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care and The orange peel has way more vitamin C than the orange fruit itself. Bright and tangerine, the peel of the orange contains antioxidants, and using it regularly in face packs will give you clearer and brighter skin in no time.
Features and Benefits:
• 100% pure and natural orange peel powder without chemicals or additives
• Orange Peel Powder is extracted by grinding naturally dried orange peels
• It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and, hence, is great for treating acne
• Works as a skin lightening agent and helps reduce pigmentation
• Vitamin C in orange peel powder fights acne and scarring
• Potassium content of orange peel moisturizes and hydrates skin
• It helps keep the skin youthful and adds a natural glow
• Face packs with orange peel powder work well for all skin types
HOW TO USE
• Face wash: Take 1 tbsp. orange peel powder, just a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tbsp. of natural honey. Mix everything into a fine paste. Apply on the face and neck, and wash off after 5 to 10 minutes with any gentle face cleanser or rose water. Try not to use this on acne-prone skin but if you decide to do so, then follow it up with some soothing aloe gel.
• Face pack for glow: Take 1 tbsp. of orange peel powder and 2 tbsp. of yogurt. Mix well. Apply on the face and wash off after 20 minutes to get clear, fresh, and toned skin. This is an instant rejuvenating face pack that you can apply before a party or any big event.
4. Pure Rose Petals Powder
Herbal Rose Petal Powder has a sensational fragrance combined with numerous beauty benefits. Roses have been used since ancient times in several parts of the world, especially in India, Rome, and Egypt for bath and beauty rituals. Roses are not only beautiful to gaze at but also offer aromatherapy benefits. Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care Roses are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C that help fight free radicals and keep our skin youthful.
It also keeps our skin blemish-free, hydrated, and glowing. Due to natural astringent action on the skin, it helps reduce excess oil. The rose powder is an essential ingredient in many face packs, Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care hair packs, hair oils, and perfumes because of its cooling properties and soothing fragrance.
Features and Benefits:
• 100% pure and natural rose petal powder
• Rose Petal Powder is ground from the finest rose petals cured to perfection
• It has cooling properties and a soothing fragrance
• Rose powder works as a natural astringent and balances oily skin
• Increases blood flow to the hair follicles and makes your hair look shinier
• Helps intoning, hydrating, and softening the skin
• It is an essential ingredient in many face packs, hair packs, oils, and perfumes
• Has a wonderfully fresh, floral aroma that offers aromatherapy benefits
• Suitable for all skin and hair types
• Rose Petal Powder comes in a transparent food-grade pet bottle to keep the powder fresh
HOW TO USE
• Skin cleanser:
Mix rose petal powder and raw honey. Apply it as a mask and rinse it off with cold water after 15 minutes for bright and clear skin.
• For normal skin:
A tablespoon of Rose Petal Powder can be mixed with water for a face mask. It can be applied on the face and neck for 15 mins, then washed off with cold water to reveal fresher, glowing, and softer skin.
• For oily skin:
Mix a tablespoon of rose petal powder with yogurt. Apply on the face and neck. Wash off with cold water after 15-20 minutes. Your skin
5. Pure Pomegranate Peel Powder
Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care Pomegranate powder lends a beautiful pink shade without the artificial coloring agents found in conventional food coloring. It is one of the most popular fruits, which is cultivated for food, juice, flavor, and color. Pomegranate powder boasts high levels of phytonutrients including vitamin c, antioxidants, potassium, folate. Use pomegranate powder as an attractive garnish and seasoning for dishes. It is used in juice, dessert, and salad.
Pomegranate Peel is 100% pure Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care Pomegranate Peel powder. No other part of the plant except the Pomegranate Peel is used to process this powder. Shade-dried pomegranate peel powder, when boiled in water, leads to a concoction with several benefits.
Ayurvedic Products for Skin Care It soothes sore throats, lowers stress. Pomegranate powder also referred to as anar dana, is ground spray-dried seeds harvested from fresh pomegranate. This premium quality powder helps in maintaining optimum skin health. It also has anti-aging properties.
• 100% natural and pure pomegranate peel powder with many health benefits
• When taken orally, it helps soothe a sore throat, and has a calming effect on the body overall
• Antioxidant-rich powder, it helps in repairing sun damage on the skin; also has anti-aging properties
• When applied topically, can help to reduce dandruff and reduce hair loss
HOW TO USE
• Take 1 tsp of pomegranate powder.
• Mix properly with 1 glass of water.
• Take twice daily. Can also be used on hair and face.